1) The provisions of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to purchase and sale transactions performed in the Bestbrands.lt e-shop.
2) The purchase-sale agreement between the Customer and Bestbrands.lt is concluded from the moment when the Customer selects the product to be purchased and, having formed a shopping cart, executes all order steps specified in the Bestbrands.lt e-shop, the final choice and confirmation of payment method.
3) If Bestbrands.lt is unable to provide the Customer with the ordered product due to important circumstances, Bestbrands.lt undertakes to offer the Customer a product analogous or as similar as possible in its characteristics. If the Customer refuses to accept the product, which was offered as analogous or similar, Bestbrands.lt undertakes to return the money paid to the Customer within 14 (fourteen) working days and cancel the Customer's order.
4) After Bestbrands.lt has confirmed the order, the price of the product is not changed - except in cases when the price of the product has changed due to technical error of information systems, obvious (mistake) errors or other objective reasons beyond the control of Bestbrands.lt (for these reasons supporting evidence). If the Customer does not agree to purchase the product at the changed price, the Customer has the right to cancel the order by informing Bestbrands.lt in writing or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 (three) working days from the date of the offer to purchase the product at the changed price. If the order is canceled in accordance with the procedure provided for in this clause, all amounts paid by the Customer shall be refunded.
5) The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during registration. If incorrect data is provided, the Customer's access to the www.Bestbrands.lt website will be restricted.
6) Bestbrands.lt undertakes not to transfer the Client's confidential information provided during registration to third parties, except for the exceptions provided by legal acts.
7) In Bestbrands.lt online store the right to purchase the offered goods has:
• natural persons at least 18 years old;
• persons under the age of 18 with parental or guardian consent;
• legal entities.
8) It is prohibited:
• copy, use, distribute, restore the information on the page or its content without the written consent of the owner of the Bestbrands.lt website;
• use computer programs that may harm the operation of this website or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Bestbrands.lt system.
9) Clients must use Lithuanian letters when specifying their data. Names of names, surnames, places must begin with a capital letter. It is necessary to provide the exact address of residence - this is necessary not only for the delivery of goods, but also for the formation of the invoice.
10) Customers must provide their telephone number when registering. Before sending the first order, Bestbrands.lt contacts the Customers by phone.
11) Bestbrands.lt reserves the right to:
• adjust the information on the page - when new clauses of these rules appear, they come into force immediately after their publication;
• restrict the use of this website by Customers who do not comply with these rules;
• to fulfill orders for rare, special goods only after receiving the Customer's payment for the goods in advance;
• if the Customer does not pick up the goods from Bestbrands.lt within 2 months. and if the Customer's bank account number is known, the money is returned to the Customer and the goods are no longer stored.
• if the Customer's bank account number is not known, the money will not be refunded. Bestbrands.lt informs the Customer about it with the available contacts, and the product is no longer stored.
• prosecute those who do not comply with these rules or engage in harmful activities.
12) By purchasing goods from Bestbrands.lt, customers confirm that they are familiar with the rules and guarantees of return of goods. (Returns, Goods Warranty)
13) Pursuant to Article 79 of the Commentary to the Law on VAT of the Republic of Lithuania, VAT invoices are issued and rewritten only on the same day when the sale takes place. Invoice errors are corrected only in the current month.
14) Customers confirm that they are aware of their right to inspect the purchased product at the moment of its collection - t. i.e. check the condition of the package, its contents, quantity, size and range of goods. If the product is not inspected during its collection, Bestbrands.lt has the right not to accept subsequent claims regarding the product. The customer must create all the conditions for the courier for the goods to be properly delivered to the consignee. If the consignee is a minor and the Customer has allowed the consignee to accept the goods, the responsibility for the signed shipment lies with the Customer.
15) The product may differ from the product shown in the photo. The photo may contain details that are not included in the product set.
16) Quantities of goods are limited.
17) Bestbrands.lt undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer in accordance with the terms specified in the descriptions of the goods, but not later than within 30 days. These terms do not apply in cases when the required goods are not in the warehouse of Bestbrands.lt, and the Customer is informed about the shortage of the goods ordered by him. The Customer agrees that in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Bestbrands.lt, the term of delivery of goods may differ from the terms specified in the descriptions of goods or the term of delivery of goods discussed between the Customer and Bestbrands.lt. In case of unforeseen circumstances, Bestbrands.lt undertakes to contact the Customer immediately and coordinate the delivery time of the goods and other issues related to delivery.
18) The price of the product visible on www.Bestbrands.lt may change at any time due to data synchronization from suppliers. Data synchronization takes place 24 hours a day. per day.
19) In advertisements, prices, quantities, other information about goods may differ due to data synchronization, which takes place 24 hours a day. per day, and do not coincide with the information provided on the website www.Bestbrands.lt. The correct information, which is provided on the website www.Bestbrands.lt, must be considered.
20) You can submit a request / complaint regarding a product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, phone 8 5 262 67 51, fax. 8 5) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt, for its territorial subdivisions in counties - http://www.vvtat.lt/index.php?470187665) or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu / odr /. Note: in all cases, please contact Bestbrands.lt first.